As you may know, Changelly provides you with an option to buy Bitcoin for USD. This is one of the quickest ways to step into the cryptoworld. Just a few simple steps, and voilà you own money of the future! Now let’s take a look at these steps in detail, and see what you should do to buy Bitcoins using your credit card.
1. First off, go to the home page and select USD on the left and a crypto you want to buy on the right. Put in the amount of USD you are about to exchange.
2. Here is a screen where you need to input all necessary information.
- Check the amount once again. You can add a little more, if you want.
- Tell us your BTC wallet address where you are plan to keep your Bitcoins.
- Are you a robot? Then don’t tick the box, so we know that
- Read carefully the information below (especially, info on fees) and proceed to the next step only if you agree to these terms.
3. If this is your first time, you will need to verify your identity (just once!)
But first, fill out your Billing Info.
All the transactions with fiat money are processed via our partner Simplex, so don’t get alarmed when you see their logo on the page.
4. Verify it via your email and phone.
5. Now enter your payment details.
6. Take a selfie where you are holding your bank card in your hands. For safety, cover middle 8 digits with your fingers.
7. Now, wait until your verification is done. Once verified, your transaction will be processed via Simplex, and you will get BTC in your destination wallet.
Looks complicated, but in fact it will take you just a couple of minutes.
We wish you a pleasant entrance into Crypto world!
If you have any questions or feedback please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The post How to buy Bitcoin with credit card on Changelly appeared first on Official Changelly Blog.